• 3,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia. x 8’6” high
• 4,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia. x 11’3” high
• 5,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia x 13’10” high
• 6,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia x 16’4” high
• 7,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia x 19’7” high
• 8,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia x 22’6” high
• 10,000 gallon capacity 8’6” dia x 27’8” high
• Material - 1⁄4-inch carbon steel
• Insulation – 3” foil backed foam with aluminum sheeting cover
• Steel stand places tank 5’5” above ground
• Caged access ladder and hatch standard
• (4) 240V, 1000 watt blanket heaters
• (2) 3” insulated ball valves for loading/unloading including heat tape wrap
• 3-inch x 7-foot discharge hose
• Contents gauge
• Timed agitator
• Temperature gauge
Contact factory for heater, stand height and other options
Become self-sufficient in your patching and chip seal
programs by installing a stationary emulsion storage tank.
Convenient access to properly heated emulsion is critical
to streamline the short patching and chip seal season.
On-demand supply of emulsion keeps crews out working
and not driving to the emulsion plant. DuraTanks are
available in capacities from 3,000 to 10,000 gallons.
Efficient blanket heating- The DuraTank from
DuraPatcher utilizes 1,000 watt electric blankets for even
trouble free heating. Blanket heating is superior to probe
heating because it eliminates material build up issues and
allows the tank to be preheated prior to filling. 240VAC
single phase power minimizes power consumption and<
makes for an easy hook up.
Robust design- All Duratanks are constructed using ¼ inch carbon steel for long life and durability. 3 inches of foil backed insulation keeps the heat inside and minimizes operating costs. The aluminum outer skin provides resistance to the elements and protects your investment for years to come.
Agitator and Control System- The DuraTank digital control system makes programming and operation quick and easy. The specially designed agitator provides just the right amount of agitation and minimizes over mixing. The Timer allows the operator the flexibility to choose the time and days for agitation. The standard Material Tank gauge is easy to read from ground level and is calibrated in 100 gallon increments.
Safety and Accessibility- All DuraTanks include a ladder and heavy duty manway and rail system. Maintenance greasing, loading and unloading processes are all performed from ground level. DuraTanks also include a 24" inspection door at the top for access to tank. The standard 5ft 5 inch height stand allows for day to day loading of your patcher without a pump system. For truck mounted loading an optional 8 ft stand is available.
Loading and unloading system- DuraTanks are designed for gravity use and simple day to day operation. The standard 3 inch ball valves are heated and insulated to provide plug free loading. The 7 ft loading hose with quick couplers gets the product out quickly and efficiently. An optional pumping system is available for custom applications.